With the U of M Band warming up across the street, Fingerle Lumber is the most popular parking and tailgating location north of the Big House. Parking at the lumber yard means there's plenty of space for automobiles, RVs, and large tailgating parties.
RVs are welcome! RV parking is always tight on game day. Fingerle Lumber has excellent facilities for RV parking, maximum 42'. They offer RV parking with and without electrical hook ups.
Open: Gates open at 7:00 a.m. on game day (Friday night auto arrivals can be accommodated if arranged in advance).
Close: Autos must depart by noon on Sunday.
Open: RV's may arrive between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Friday or after 7:00 a.m. on Saturday. Late Friday night arrivals can usually be accommodated if arranged in advance.
Close: RV's must depart by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- RV Spaces are 19' x 42'
- RV spots with electrical hookup have access to a 30 amp electrical circuit.
- Charcoal grils and wood fire pits are prohibited
- Propane Grills and heaters are permitted
- Side by Side Parking is not guaranteed
- All Park n Party customers should use the entrance to the West side of S. Fifth Ave., just north of Hill St.