Ann Arbor Golf and Outing Club ("The Golf Course") is one of the most popular places for parking and tailgaiting before a Michigan football game.
Ann Arbor Golf & Outing Club offers an enjoyable tailgating environment, it's a short walk to Michigan Stadium located across the street at the corner of Stadium and South Main Street.
Open: 7:30 am for games that start at 3:30 pm or earlier.
Close: Vehicles must exit within 2 hours after the end of the game.
Additional Information & Instructions
- Enter Gate 3: All Park n Party reservation holders MUST enter through GATE 3 off S. Main Street.
- Handicap Parking: Limited Handicap parking is available. You MUST have a valid handicap placard or license plate. MUST enter through Gate 1 off Stadium Blvd. Handicap parking location on Golf Course may change from game to game.
- Tents: Canopies no larger than 10′ x 12′ are allowed at no extra charge but must be placed directly BEHIND vehicle. They must not occupy traffic lanes or be next to vehicle.
- Trailers: ALL Trailers (max. 16' in length) require a "Trailer" Reservation. Camping type Trailers are not permitted.
- For safety and efficiency, vehicles are directed to specific spaces as they enter the grounds.
- Side by Side Parking is NOT guaranteed.
- Port-a-Potties are located around the course.
- No Motor homes, RVs, buses, large trucks (longer than 22'), Passenger Vans, or other large/over-sized vehicles.
- No Charcoal grills, Deep Fryers, and Fire Pits
- No Dogs or Pets Allowed
Large tailgate parties are often hosted on the Golf Course and require advanced planning. Please call Park n Party at (888) 926-7275 if you are interested in booking a larger party.
*All sales are final. Once reservation fees have been charged there are no refunds or cancellations. Oversized vehicles will be turned away, no refund will be provided.