Parking Spot: $35/$50
400 East Stadium Blvd
Ann Arbor MI 48104
Directly across the stree from the Big. House.
We currently have 2013 University of Michigan Season Passes available. These passes are for general admission and Do Not guarantee a specific section of the golf course. They are $406 for the 2013 season.
If you are interested in obtaining a Group Parking Season Pass, please contact Ann Arbor Golf & Outing Directly.
Parking Spots: 1800
PkLot: EZ Out
TGt: Tailgate Welcome
On football Saturdays, the grounds of the AAGOC are open to the public for parking. Lush fairways and tall trees provide a pleasant environment for tailgating.
• Up to 1500 cars and passenger vans park on the course each game. Motor homes, buses, large trucks and other large vehicles are not allowed.
• Handicapped parking will be at the front of the golf course, accessed by Gate 1 off of Stadium Blvd.. You MUST have a Handicap Permit to enter lot.
• The location is directly across Stadium Boulevard from the south end of the stadium. Patrons may enter off Stadium Boulevard directly across from Crisler Arena or off South Main Street across from Pioneer High School near Scio Church Road. Map. Stadium Boulevard entrance is open to Members and Season Pass holders during bridge construction.
• The gates open at 7:30 am and close two hours after the end of the game. For Notre Dame on September 10, the gates will open at noon.
For safety and efficiency, vehicles are directed to specific spaces as they enter the grounds.
• Canopies are allowed at no extra charge but must be no larger than 10' by 12' and must be placed behind your vehicle. They must not occupy traffic lanes or be next to your vehicle.
• Space on the course is available for rent for tents 20x20 or larger.
• Dozens of port-a-potties are located across the site.
*All sales are final. Rain or shine. Once reservation fees have been charged there will be no refunds or cancellations.
All general season pass and non-season pass Park n Party Customers MUST enter at Gate 3, off Main Street, across the street from Pioneer High School.